Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Newspapers and Magazines
Newspaper and Magazine Passwords
You must be logged in to your LFHS Google account to view this document. Please see a library staff member or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have difficulty accessing or using a resource
Issues from the past two months only. To view older issues, please use our ProQuest database
The New York Times
You can view an unlimited number of articles per month in the building. To create an account to view articles outside the building, create an account while at school at nytimes.com/grouppass using your LFHS email.
Digital copies of The Atlantic, Consumer Reports, National Geographic, The New Yorker, Popular Science, Time, The Week, and French and Spanish magazines
Videos and DVDs
Swank video streaming
- Swank streaming offers access to a set library of feature films and videos. Email email@example.com if you need a login or password reset.
- If you would like to request a film to add to our Swank collection, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swank films can be shared on Schoology or Meet for students to watch at any time by clicking on "share", then "copy direct link" on the selected film's profile page as shown below
- Students will then log in using LFHSStudent as the username and Student1 as the password
- You will need to post the link and the login information for students to view the film
LFHS Library DVD Collection
Use the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet to view different subject areas. You can also search our collection using our catalog search bar.
Don't see what you're looking for? Talk to Katie Pausch
Graduate Coursework and PD Resources
- We can assist in finding relevant research and sourcing academic journal articles
- Visit our research page or talk to Katie Pausch for assistance with research and citations
- Need a particular book or materials that would supplement your professional development? The LFHS Library is happy to place interlibrary loan requests on your behalf for materials we do not have in our collection. We are not able to request textbooks.
Education Resources Information Center
Check the "full text available on ERIC" before hitting search
ERIC is a database of education literature and resources sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences of the U.S. Department of Education.
To access from home, visit jstor.org/register. Use your LFHS email account and list Lake Forest High School as your institution
Login information available at the "Newspaper and Magazine Passwords" link below
Reserve a Library Classroom